Thursday, July 28, 2005

my version of Peachy's

(i'm slacking, at the most critical time of my review, which is the home stretch...)

LIFE PLANS, version 1.01

1. PASS (at least!) the Physicians' Licensure Exam - THE priority right now. (hits self on head..."dammit, study!") everything that follows is not necessarily in order of priority or importance. hehe, kung kilala mo ako, baka ma-gets mo kung ano ang importante. ;)

2. learn to cook PAELLA. or bake a nice, chocolate cake.

3. WRITE my stories! there's the love story (which could end up as a collaboration with...); there's the wonder-years-set-in-college-meets-the-indiana-jones-meets-serendipity-meets-x-men tale, etc...

4. DRAW my stories. at least the short, violent and weird one (in a twilight zone-ish way) set at the PGH ER.

5. go on a ROAD TRIP.

6. replace my "one-pack" with a SIXER. haha!

7. join a flag FOOTBALL league. or some other team sport.

8. catch up (and expand) on my READING LIST namely harry potter 4, 5 & 6 (i have to finish 'goblet' first. i've started it, oh, around 5 times already, never getting past chapter 6!), artemis fowl 4, the amazing adventures of kavalier and clay, brave new world, the new one by nick hornby (the title of which escapes me, at the moment) plus loads of other books which my sister has ('like water for chocolate', some coelho books also...)

9. clean my room and closet of clutter. as some of you may know, i'm a pack rat. kung pwedeng may hindi itapon o ipamigay, itatago ko. i've lotsa old magazines & songhits, concert/movie tickets, old sketchpads, cassette tapes (!!!), comics, shoes, shirts, old pencils and crayons... you can just imagine the mess my room is. then again, di lang naman ako ang naglalagay ng "kalat" sa kwarto e. since i've been practically away for the past 5 years, my room has become the default storage room at our house, which really pisses me off, but i haven't really had time to rant, much less "de-clutter".

10. SKYDIVE. or BUNGEE.

15. grow my hair long enough to braid into cornrows. i haven't worn my hair really long so i just want to know how that'll look (i can imagine... hehe. panget! nyahaha!) and feel.

18. become CHIEF RESIDENT? :)

20. UPROOT myself, finally, from Manila.

21. SETTLE down. (meaning, i first have to find... YOU. wherever you are.)

33. attend a major sporting event. the SUPERBOWL. or OLYMPICS.

39. sing or play in a BAND. hehe. yeah right. (this is the part of the list where i start dreaming...) sige na nga... at least learn to play the guitar better.

46. see U2 or STING, in concert!

54. RETIRE on a secluded island

55. be CONTENT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home